Our best selling Pine Board can be used for a range of joinery projects including shelving, furniture or general DIY jobs. We sell the board in a wide range of widths and lengths.
The pine boards, once sanded, can be easily waxed, varnished, stained or painted. They can be easily fixed using adhesive, pins, screws or nails.
Check in store the great quality and range of all our pine boards.
- Pineboards have a simple, smooth and unfinished design ready to be cut or sanded for a variety of DIY projects
- Easy to fit with adhesive, pins, screws or nails
- Pineboards come in Pine only
- Pineboards are a versatile DIY product which can go well with a wide range of projects
- These products, made by our suppliers, are made to the highest quality under strict quality guidelines
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with, due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, Pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects
- To finish off Pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
|All sizes approx||200mm||250mm||300mm||400mm||500mm||600mm|
|8"||10"||11 3/4"||15 3/4"||19 3/4"||23 1/2"|
There are no products listed under this category.